• home
Home » » Welcome 2011

Welcome 2011


A new library that was installed in March 2010.


Welcome 2011 - hard to believe a decade has gone since 2000...
I have been creeping back into my office and working in small doses after my relaxing Christmas and New Year break -  checking my emails and venturing through the piles of files that were 2010. It was a good year and may that continue for 2011.
As the working year slowly emerges, I am going to reflect back on a few past projects. It is a good exercise to pause and look back on what has been. We tend to finish a project and just plunge into another without acknowledging what has been achieved. It also helps with setting new goals - exciting!
Happy New Year to you all and thanks for reading my blog.
Photographs by Charlotte Minty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment