• home
Home » , , » Orla Kiely at Home 2013

Orla Kiely at Home 2013


Orla Kiely in the dining room - that is green marmoleum flooring which continues into the kitchen.



Olive, the labradoodle fits in beautifully.

In 2011, I posted this story about successful Irish designer, Orla Kiely and her London home. If you have a look, you will see that her interior colours then were strong, muted and cosy.
I met a new client last week who mentioned how she likes the colours of her Orla Kiely tins so I thought I would update myself and came across this recent article about Kiely's home. I think it is the same house or is very similar with the same fireplaces and character details. This time the interiors are fresher and lighter with shots of the olive, brown, orange, gold and creams that Kiely is so well known for. Read more about her home and her interior products here.
Photographs by Darren Chung via The Times

0 comments:

Post a Comment