• home
Home » » A Client's Selection

A Client's Selection

 
From A Modern Scandinavian Home

From Toast AW 2012 Lookbook
 
From London Home of an Antiques Dealer

From Comfortable Scandinavian Apartment

From Stylish Sweden Apartment

 
From Living with Kids
 






 
I really enjoy getting my client's selection of images that they have collated from this blog. Here is one I received this morning.
My clients pulled together these particular images and favoured Living with Kids, Comfortable Scandinavian Apartment and Stylish Sweden Apartment as to them these interiors were comfortable, had warmth and livability about them yet are stylish and clean. I agree.
If you are thinking renovations or any interior work in the future, it is never too early to start collecting inspiration images - you'll be surprise what you like and that a pattern begin to form.

0 comments:

Post a Comment