• home
Home » , , , » My Flatpack, Auckland

My Flatpack, Auckland

Working hard at Myflatpack
 

Several weeks ago I went to Auckland to assist Myflatpack with interior changes and visual merchandising for their showroom in Newmarket. As you can see above, the team worked hard - new internal walls were built to create areas within the open space and we added colour on the walls (the green you see is the children's area).
It was great to see more of the successful Ikea products that Myflatpack bring to New Zealand and to display them to their full potential.
The showroom is located at 2 Roxburgh Street, Newmarket and they deliver all over New Zealand. I sourced my classic and super functional PS cabinet in white from them several years ago and it has pride of place in my living room.
Photographs by Charlotte Minty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment