• home
Home » , » Glossy Black Doors

Glossy Black Doors


I had my last client meeting for 2011 yesterday morning! My work load is easing off and there are only small jobs left to do before Christmas.
My lovely client has recently had her house re-painted and yesterday morning, I was admiring the fantastic glossy black front door when I arrived. When I entered the house and looked back, it was white on the inside - just like all the interior doors. I made a suggestion to my client to paint the inside of the door in glossy black as well - the door has great character details and it would look more grand. It would also distinguish the main exterior door from all the other doors. She loved the idea.
I know many people don't mind having different colours on either side of the doors but I am all for same colour on both sides...always! How about you?
Here's a lovely entry way with glossy black doors from the home of Courtney Love.
Photograph via Remodelista.

0 comments:

Post a Comment