• home
Home » , , » Resene Habitat Magazine - Summer 2011/12.

Resene Habitat Magazine - Summer 2011/12.



This weekend I received the latest Habitat magazine from Resene in my mailbox. And in this issue, there was a section that I worked on several months ago. It is called Alternative Solutions (I'm on page 22 & 23), where they ask two designers to re-create a chosen room from a house that is featured in the magazine, using Resene colours and products that are available to the New Zealand market. The chosen room was a bedroom so I proposed a modern Scandi inspired room and recommended several products from Father Rabbit, Country Road, Thonet, Simon James Design, Etsy and ECC. The finished result is the above - all pulled together by a computer! What do you think?
Photographs via Habitat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment