• home
Home » , » Home NZ Magazine

Home NZ Magazine


The October/November Home NZ magazine out now.

I've scanned the contents page of the magazine - that's our styling work!

 
A great photo of Amelia and Neil in their Living room.

Neil on the deck with Otto the cat. The Dining area to the right.

The cool entertainment unit designed by Amelia (and styled by me!)
Remember my posting a while ago when I styled for my architect sister, Amelia and her hubby, Neil for an upcoming magazine shoot? Read it again here.
Well, the October/November Home NZ magazine is out now and it looks great. Here are some of photographs by Paul McCredie that made the pages - click on the photos to see them larger.
I also scanned in the contents page of the magazine as it is a close-up of our styling work. Very cool. Get your copy now...
Photographs by Paul McCredie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment