• home
Home » , , , » Pewter Candlesticks

Pewter Candlesticks


Simply Scandinavian edited by Sara Norrman

Dining table arrangement.

Close up of pewter candlestick from Citta.
Recently I browsed through the book, 'Simply Scandinavian' edited by Sara Norrman, and I noted a popular use of traditional pewter candlesticks arranged in the interiors. Most of the candlesticks were antique and very simple. I liked the contrast between the fresh, white and simple interiors with these traditional and substantial pieces.
Today I had a delivery from Citta for some clients of mine. We ordered a pair of the tall pewter candlesticks for their grey marble fireplace mantle. I unwrapped them to see how they looked and temporarily arranged one on my dining table.
Photographs by Charlotte Minty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment